• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Sync function syncs all Local Adjustments of a single type, not just the active one.

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here is the scenario. Two RAW images have different Adjustment Brushes applied to them. They are created individually on every image, and they have different settings and brushstrokes. With Auto Sync on, and the two images selected I will add a new Adjustment brush that I want to be synced between those two photos. As I make my first brushstroke, all Adjustment Brushes applied to my active image will copy to the other image, overriding and deleting all of its existing Adjustment Brushes.

I tried this with Graduated Filter, Radial Filter and Spot Removal Tool. They all override all existing edits with the ones from the active image.

Is that a new bug or I did something wrong?

Can anyone help me fix this issue?

Lightroom Classic CC 8.1 Release Build 1200465

PC Windows 10 64bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Update:

Adobe representative has acknowledged the issue, and the bug has been logged for review. Let's hope for a fix soon. Meanwhile, I'm going back to recheck my work as if the edits are minor; I wouldn't even notice how I have lost hours of editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can duplicate this severe BUG using Lr8.1 and macOS 10.13.6.  It only happens if BOTH photos have previous local adjustments.  Report this on the Photoshop Feedback forum as Adobe monitors that forum.    Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update:

Adobe representative has acknowledged the issue, and the bug has been logged for review. Let's hope for a fix soon. Meanwhile, I'm going back to recheck my work as if the edits are minor; I wouldn't even notice how I have lost hours of editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines