• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Lr (or 3rd party plugin) detect/flag blurry photos?

Participant ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my knowledge this feature doesn't exist and seems odd since there are signature features of both lens blur and especially motion blur. Does Lr have such a feature, or possibly a third party app that can help with this? 

Last night I took 3000 event style photos and many are blurred from camera shake/motion. Hoping that in 2021, Lr (or plugin) has such a feature to help save me the time by at least flagging images detected as blurry for review. 

Any imput appreciated. Thank you

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, watching for reply's. IMO This would be either a plugin, or a different piece of software to run separately. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't recall seeing any plugins for this, so I did a google and came up with just one possibility:

https://github.com/jchau623/BlurDetect 

It hasn't been updated in four years...

It would be good to know if others know of any possibilities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines