• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import an album from icloud photos into LRC on desktop

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use LRC for all my editing. However, I also have many photos taken casually on my iphone which are kept in icloud and arranged in albums and allocated keywords. I want to import specific photos (i.e. one of the complete albums already created in Mac photos) to LRC. I have found it surprisingly difficult to find an answer to this. I can connect my phone to the Mac but there are no photos on the phone: they are all in the cloud. I can drag a single photo onto the LRC icon, but that offers only the opportunity to select from the thousands of photos in icloud: it does not see the album I have created in photos. When I click import in LRC, it does not see the Mac photos, or Mac photos albums. I do not use the LRC app for my phone, nor the LR app for phone. I only use LRC on my desktop and the phone and icloud photos for casual shooting.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photos stored only in "the cloud" cannot be imported into LrC. Photos must be on a local drive or network drive attached to your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines