Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot reset font size

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11 latest update

Latest updates on LR Clasic 13.1 build 202312111226-41a494e8 and Raw 16.1.

For months, since a long ago update, I have not been able to easily read the tiny font in the LR panels.  I went to Edit, Preferences, Interface, and changed the font size to 200%.  This was successful, but too big.  So I did the same but set the font to a smaller size.  The font size never changed to smaller, no matter what size I chose, and whether I restarted (LR or the computer) or not.  I even changed the font size, closed the preferences window, and went back to Edit etc to find it was still at 200.  I also just went on to another preferences tab and back to Interface, and still it was at 200.

I have read and tried numerous post such as changing the windows graphics setting, holding down ALT+Shift  etc., all too no avail.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how it can work the first time but not the second.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines