• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 2017 a disaster.

Contributor ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated all my Adobe programs to CC 2017 except for Lightroom and now I am having trouble with several Adobe software programs, including Lightroom 2015.7 and Audition 2017. The programs crash. So, I have had enough and will not renew my subscription at the end of this year. My wife told me not to update and I did it anyway, and now the programs don't work. I will go back to Audition CS6 and Lightroom 5.7. They work perfectly and are so advanced, they meet all my needs.

John Johnson

A Disappointed Adobe User and Will Say Goodbye to Adobe CC Shortly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John,

I've been experiencing the same troubles with Illustration InDesign and Photoshop CC2017 when I upgraded them. I work with Win7 64bits and Photoshop took around 15 minutes to open the firsts CR2 file when I click on "Modify into Photoshop..." then it's ok.

That makes Ps unusable indeed. I've reinstalled all CC (with the process given by Adobe support - which resets almost everything to scratch). Same result. I've updated my graphic card drivers. Same result.

I've found that link in the KB : Download Creative Cloud apps

So I revert to CC2015 for my apps. This works fine.

Hope this helps

Cyril

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i too have issues with photoshop cc 2017 crashing and reinstalling makes no difference to the problem [unknown error with no number or id at all] - dreamweaver loads but has less than 60% function [if it even loads at all] i refuse to get the rest as i do not use them in any capacity.

i used them on windows 7 x64 and x86 professional, and, ultimate editions, windows 8.1 same archs and even 10 pro x86/x64 with the same result.

i borrowed a few friends systems, 2 being specially built for adobe, autodesk and even more higher end studios with exactly the same issues, so i redowned the installers, checked with the md5/sha and nothing funky there, checked systems with many tools and nothing there.

yet i got to borrow an imac and they worked just as advertised [i think there is a little more than just machine condition here] so i asked another friend to show me her system again rigged for these softwares - hers is an intel i7 the others i tried [mac included] are amd. so i got to thinking could there be issues with amd systems? if so then a fix is way overdue as not all pc's are intel or infact even windows machines. 1 way to check is build solely for amd and try slacking the code requirements a little, after all adobe did change things after the original makers had it going on all but wet string and ice cream tub.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is about a year old and it is about Lightroom, not Photoshop.

It actually makes no sense to re-use this old thread.

Please open a new thread for your issue in the respective forum - thanks.

Please see the forum overview here: https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same  crap here with the Classic, program keeps crashing while trying to download my work. I am a full time photographer, why in gods name would you put out a product that has these issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after your suggestions the program is still crashing when I am trying to download images/ importing from flash card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines