Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collections > Lightroom Links > Private Link . View on Web - Not Working

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I Click the View on Web in the Private Link section LRC sends me to a browser window showing the three little dots wait symbol but it hangs there and nothing happens.  The link works fine for public links.

I have tried searching to see if there is a fix for this issue but have been unable to find anything similar...

I'm running Windows 11 with latest updates for all software through Windows Update / Creative Cloud etc.

Any ideas on what to try would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realised my issue was with Lightroom Web, not LRC.  I chatted with support and gave the tech access to my PC to try to fix it. He was very helpful, and managed to get LR Web access through Chrome.  Unfortunately the fix only lasted until I re-started Chrome...now back to square 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using other Web Browsers (eg. Firefox, Microsoft Edge)

You will need set the alternative Web Browser as the 'Default' that opens from the link in LrC.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.11, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4.1, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rob, thanks for the repsonse.

The original issue was with Edge. I also tried Edge Beta. The Adobe tech managed to open LR Web using Chrome, but it only lasted until I re-booted.

I also have the issue on my laptop, I also connected to wi-fi from my phone's hotspot to confirm it wasn't my internet connection.

I have just downloaded and tried Firefox and it worked perfectly....so this was a browser issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines