• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying Settings to paste but when I try to paste to 500+ photos it only pastes the setting on one

New Here ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying Settings to paste but when I try to paste to 500+ photos it only pastes the setting on one photo.

What am I doing wrong, currently im trying to copy the aspect ratio to ORIGINAL and paste those to all photos, but it only pastes it to one of the 500 photos I have selected... this is very annoying

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in Library's grid? It's best to be, and then just check in the Metadata panel that it's set to Selected Photos, not Target Photo.

Or are you in Develop, selecting the 500 in the filmstrip? In that case, is AutoSync enabled? Should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please list your steps, one by one.

Screenshots might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines