• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dehaze Slider disappear in Lightroom Classic CC

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just update my Lightroom CC to the newest Lightroom Classic CC. But the Dehaze Slider has gone! Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Dehaze is in the Effects panel. It is also available with selective tools, brush, radial & gradient filters.

Dehaze.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

The new location of Dehaze:

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got no pop up. Im in the process of wiping all my adobe stuff and starting over. Making sure photos are all backed up first

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But even a trial should show all the tools provided there are remaining days. When you launch, can you click a button "Continue Trial"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. Latest update removed DeHaze Function

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're running Lightroom Classic 7.3, Dehaze has been moved to the Basic panel.

It's now at the bottom of the Basic panel under the Presence section between Clarity and Vibrance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, thank you so much for this information. Found the Dehaze! I so appreciate it!  Cheryl

Cheryl Grace

<personal links and details removed>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG if I could have just found this answer like 15 min ago! Why do they do that??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!  I have been reading threads everywhere to find out where this function went!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

merci, je viens de m'abonner et je ne trouvais pas correction du voile même sur le site Lightroom..thanks

danielleà

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very very very much!

It's really disappointing paying regular subscription for a product where the provider itself simply totally ignores its customers. Why they don't just send an explanation or a release changelog to its users?

Thank God the community exists to do what they solemnly don't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Release Notes for 7.3 say the Dehaze has been moved to the Basic panel:

New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom Classic CC

In my opinion Dehaze should/would have been in the Basic panel from the beginning except Adobe wanted to give it to subscription customers in LR CC 2015 but not serial-number customers in LR 6 so they put it at the bottom so it was easier to hide in LR 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GoMartingo  wrote

Thank you very very very much!

It's really disappointing paying regular subscription for a product where the provider itself simply totally ignores its customers. Why they don't just send an explanation or a release changelog to its users?

Thank God the community exists to do what they solemnly don't

There's a little "What's new" right alongside the installer link on the Creative Cloud application manager that you are free to click on. It will outline what changes have been made. All you have to do is read it to discover what changes were made in the update. Adobe doesn't "ignore" their customers. It seems that the customers ignore the notices that are posted for their information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologise for my not much polite words, but It's been more or less

confirmed since I hadn't had any hint about this "little what's new

alongside the installer link" before.

Anyway, I'll pay more attention in future regarding Adobe. And my behavior

as well.

JimHess <forums_noreply@adobe.com> schrieb am Do., 14. Juni 2018, 15:51:

You have been mentioned

by JimHess

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/JimHess?et=notification.mention> *in Re:

Dehaze Slider disappear in Lightroom Classic CC in Adobe Community* - View

JimHess's reference to you

<https://forums.adobe.com/message/10444909?et=notification.mention#10444909>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's no problem. I don't know if you received this same little noticed that I did. But somehow I received a little notice of a short video along with the installation of the update that moved the dehaze control. The video showed up on my taskbar notifications. It was short, and it drew my attention to the fact that the dehaze feature had been moved. It was rather weird because I hadn't seen that before, and if I hadn't been watching closely I probably would have missed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree with you about that. Hazing is too common to stay away from basic panel. Specially when it exists at application of  filter and brush tool.

And I must confess, I'm only scratching the surface of Lightroms editing features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was watching a YouTube video yesterday. The guy was using Lightroom, and he just made a side comment that he seldom encountered an image that couldn't benefit from a local application of the dehaze filter. And I sort of agree with him.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was a hazing ritual by adobe. Those who didn't read it, (me included) will be hazed haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new location of Dehaze:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines