• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different lighting in library and develop modes

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched on my HDR mode, decided I didn't want it and switched it off.  Now my display in library mode is very bright, and seems normal in develop mode.  How do I undo this?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried re-starting the Mac?  

What model are you using? Silicone Mac? Check the display settings, although they should apply the same to all modules in LrC.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, but no luck.  Same issue.  Too bright in Library mode, darker in Develop mode but with a green cast.  Using MacBook Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Mac, what version of Mac OS, what version of Classic?

Try zooming in and out on an image in Library to force creation of a new preview. If that doesn't work, do some small changes to the image in Develop. Does the preview in Library change? The green cast in Develop sounds like you might have a display calibration problem. What are your settings in System Settings->Displays?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I neglected to mention that I'm using an LG monitor to increase the size of the screen.  I did some adjustments on the monitor, and my issues seems to be minimized, if not gone.  I'll check in again if this turns out to be spurious.  Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines