• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit Capture Time (SOLVED)

Participant ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT - I figured it out by testing on one at first, then a few before doing the batch.  "specificied date and time" does the trick at least on the output files.  Editing the original RAW is another matter.

Need some verification - I have a large set of Sony ARW files that were inadvertantly shot with the wrong YEAR (new camera and I thought it had been set!).

I need to either change all of the original ARW file's EXIF - or simply change them in LR using this.

Screen Shot 2023-05-08 at 2.51.10 PM.png

I only want to change the year of the batch - not time.

Do I use -

Adjust to a specificied date and time (and just edit the year)?

I just don't want to start tinkering until I'm sure it's the right thing I'm doing...

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Editing the original RAW is another matter"

See the option Catalog Settings > Metadata > Write Date Or Time Changes Into Proprietary Raw Files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - I will have to experiment with this, but even better getting all the dates corrected in the original RAWs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines