• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit in Photoshop is not working with Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Friends, Nothing happens except for photoshop launching unless I already have it open when I try to edit in PS from Lightroom Classic. I have tried as many suggested fixes as I can find. Deleting preferences, uninstalling and reinstalling both PS and LR. I still can't get it to function properly. Very frustrating as I do most of my editing in LR and only use photoshop for cloning etc. I am current in my operating system on a 2017 I Mac with plenty of power and all the goodies needed to run the programs. According to creative cloud, all of my applications are up to date.

Has anyone had any success with solving this problem? Thank you in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

What do you mean by "I tried launching with PS already open and still PS gives me a blank screen".

Do you mean you try to OPEN and image using File Open in PS and the image still doesn't show up in the PS program.

the only thing I can suggest is to completely remove both LR and PS from your system then use the CC Cleaner Tool to get rid of everything adobe and then reinstall.

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. glad that you had some luck and its working again.

Ive already uninstalled run iCloud cleaner and re-installed, and tried all the other suggested fixes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what really helped was unplugging my Drobo 5 Raid system where all my images live and restarting those as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have done this already and  I will do it again and let you know if it worked this time.

Thank you very much for your response

Sincerely

Rachel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Background change appkeshan open the light room

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines