Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhance Details broken - All-black preview and final render

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all.

I was super excited about the new Enhance Details feature rolling out today.  However, something about it refuses to work for me.  When I select the feature on an image, the preview pane only shows a completely black pane on the "Enhanced" version.  Furthermore, when I click the "Enhance" button, processor and GPU rev up and the progress bar moves, but ultimately it only renders a completely black DNG.  This seems to happen on any photo in my collection.  I have verified that I am updated to the correct version of windows, and that I am working on a CR2 RAW file.  Screenshots:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Hi Everyone,

If you haven't already, please add your vote here: Enhance Details broken - All-black preview and final render | Photoshop Family Customer Community​. This forum is monitored by our engineering team who is aware of this issue.

- Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just did a clean re-install of drivers directly form Nvidia ... .and still the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We are happy to announce the release of Lightroom Classic 8.3 which should fix the issue related to black preview(after final render) in Enhance details feature.

To update Lightroom Classic to 8.3, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Lightroom Classic.

More detailed instructions for updating

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/update-app.htmlThis update includes new features and bug fixes to some of the top customer reported issues.

What’s new and fixed

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/whats-new.htmlRead more about the Lightroom Ecosystem May release on the Adobe Blog.

May Lightroom Releases

Please update to latest version of Lightroom Classic and  let us know in case you continue to face this issue.

Thanks,

Akash Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wilkodub,

Yep. It doesn't seem to be a driver issue.

We've logged the bug internally and are working on providing a fix if possible, or the best next steps.

No new news to share at this time unfortunately.

Hang in there.

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines