• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Slideshow with jpg and M4v files

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a slideshow in the slideshow module which contains still pictures (jpeg) and short clips of movies from my iPhone (m4v). I put it in a manual mode so I can add narrative and and advance slides when I am ready.   When I play it on the computer it works well and I can advance each slide, the movies play automatically.  I want to export the slide show so I can play it on Apple TV through a projector.  When I saved it as a jpeg file, I get a slide show with only the still pictures.  When I export it as a video I get a 12 minute video of both still and movies but with no way to control the length the slides as they are shown.  Before I exported the slideshow I made sure the setting for manual was chosen instead of automatic.  Did I miss another setting that would allow me to control the slideshow manually. from Gloria

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Video is what it is just video. It will play and not pause unless you pause the video in your video player.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can control the length of the slides in the exported video in Playback panel on the right hand side:

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up increasing the slide length to get the slides to stay on the screen longer. I can airplay the  to apple TV and hit the pause button if I need more than 10 seconds to explain the slide.   I guess what you are saying is that you can't use the manual setting for a video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Video is what it is just video. It will play and not pause unless you pause the video in your video player.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines