• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frequent Crashes Of Topaz Denoise AI Plugin

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the most current version of Lightroom Classic and the AI plugin.  When I select PHOTO - EDIT IN - Topaz Denoise AI the plugin starts and shows me four images.  It updates three of them but when it goes to update the fourth one it crashes.  Any thoughts?  I am running Windows 11 on a newish PC.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... When I select PHOTO - EDIT IN - Topaz Denoise AI the plugin starts and shows me four images.  It updates three of them but when it goes to update the fourth one it crashes.  ...

By @Jon_Kreski

Do you have selected four pictures in Lightroom?

Do you have checked with a selection of different pictures? does Denoise crashed always on the forth picture?

Do you get an error message?

Which version of Denoise AI do you use?

I think that's a problem with Denoise and you should contact Topaz.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Axel - Showing four comparison versions of the same image is a feature of Denoise.

Jon - 1. If you change the view to a single version, does it finish updating?

2. I suggest you check the Preference settings ( File/Preferences/Processing-Save ) and set Processor to Auto.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! You are correct - 1 image file and 4 views of it. Processor was
set to Auto but memory useage was set to Medium. I changed that to High.
It may have been running out of memory space. I will keep an eye on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately changing the memory setting did not solve the problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! You are correct - 1 image file and 4 views of it. 

By @Jon_Kreski

Ok, thanks for clarification.

But, as I wrote in my former post, I think it's a problem with DenoiseAI. You should contact the Topaz support.

What you can try is to export the appropirate image from Lightroom to your hard disk. Then start Denoise, load the image directly in Denoise and check.  

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines