• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

from Canon EOS 6D into the Adobe Cloud ?

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I discovered, that I can send pictures from my iPhone via the app "Lightroom Mobile" into the Adobe Cloud and from there into my Lightroom Classic CC on my desktop.

My Canon EOS 6D has Wifi. Is there a way, to send the pictures taken with my EOS 6D into the Adobe Cloud and from there to my Lightroom Classic CC on my desktop ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

In order to sync image to the cloud, images first need to be imported in either Lightroom mobile or Lightroom Classic. So once your images are imported in Lightroom mobile. You will see them getting down to Lightroom Classic and entire Lightroom ecosystem. See https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As above (but a short response/answer).

Not without going through your phone or pad "AND" Lightroom Mobile on either of those devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can design some sort of "wireless" tethering and get it to work that would be a pathway, but I believe you would then be better to go from LRC to Lightroom Mobile, and in any case it is not a default storage backup for your original files, whether you shoot raw or not.

LRC forces you to use Collections to sync to LR Mobile if that is an issue . . . ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines