• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Had to reset preferences in LRC now can't find import profiles

Participant ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to LR being incredibly buggy I chose to reset my preferences instead of constantly restarting the program.  As part of the reset it deleted all my custom import profiles.  When I went to go re--import them I got this error "Unable to import profiles   All items were already imported".  So I went back to the tab and checked the manage profiles to make sure everything was checked that should be.  The profiles were just not in any of the profile headings and were not under legacy either.  I tried restarting, still no joy.  The profiles are in the proper locations" C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles and in C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles.   They were working just fine before this.  Any suggestions about how to get them back?

Thank you in advance

Lightroom release 13.4 Camera raw 16.4

Windows 11

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have store presets with this catalog checked in your preferences tab?

cmgap_0-1719411710555.png

Once you add your presets back in you can choose this option and they will remain with your settings in the same directory as the other Lightroom Classic files (pictures/Lightroom/Lightroom Settings).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply.  I do.  It just seemed to be an issue with the computer and it was solved once I restarted the computer and restarted LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to bother everyone with this, but the problem fixed itself when I restarted my computer.  Not sure why I needed to do that, but it did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines