• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR Panoramic Slow

New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using LRC for nearly 2 years now and never had an issue, I've stitched together upto 24 images to create an HDR Panoramic and it's been very quick, majority of my photos have been HDR Panoramics

However, after the last couple of updates and stitching HDR panoramics, upto 24 images, the preview and creation has been taking an excessive amount of time, sometimes crashing Lightroom Classic. I then started to HDR 9 images as a panoramic and still its slow and crashes

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, @defaultqubf590d9v2h. Welcome to the Lightroom Classic Community. I'll need more info to help you figure this out. Please share the system info of Lightroom Classic from Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > Upload and share with us here.

Are there any other programs running in the background? I've checked your account & I couldn't find any crash reports under your email account. Check this to submit crash reports: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html

Temporarily create a new catalog as a test & try HDR merge through a new catalog & let me know if the issue exists.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines