• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the Destination Paper Size in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the "Destination Paper Size " in Lightroom Classic ?

It is under the Print Settings Tab / Presets / Show Presets /Current / Paper Handling /Destination Paper Size : Scale to fit 4 x 6 inchs................ 

When I print and 8 x 10..... It shows up correctly on the screen preview. But when the print is done printing its only the size of 4 x 6 inch picture on 8.5 x 11 photo photo paper 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 

Mony

[Moved from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Print Settings Tab / Presets / Show Presets /Current / Paper Handling /Destination Paper Size : Scale to fit 4 x 6 inchs................"

What does all this mean? I cannot follow your description.

Please explain more what you are trying to achieve.

Are you printing to a local printer?

Are you printing "to a JPG"?

By "Presets" do you mean "Templates"?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.11, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4.1, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am printing to my Epson R3000 Printer. 

IMG_5084.jpg

IMG_5085.jpg

IMG_5086.jpg

IMG_5087.jpg

IMG_5088-1.jpg

IMG_5089.jpg

  

IMG_5090.JPEG.jpg

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so the Presets in the Printer dialog only exist in this Printer dialog, so you can choose from these presets in the future when you open this Printer dialog.

BUT they are not Lightrom presets. To be 'saved' as Lightroom Template (Print Preset) you must save a Template.

AND (as you discovered) the Templates provided by Adobe (are mostly for 8.5x11 paper!)

Thus: If you Choose an Adobe Template after your Printer setup you effectively overwrite and change everything to the Adobe template (paper size included). The Adobe 6x4" template sets a 6x4 CELL on 8.5x11 PAPER.

My suggestion- NEVER use or select the default Adobe provided Templates- Create your own!

Set your Printer in the Setup dialog, set the Layout panels, SAVE a template. (In the 'User' template section).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.11, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4.1, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.... With your suggestions I figured out where to change that. You are Correct......I will learn how to create my own templates...

Thanks Again:

Mony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines