• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to LR CC presets to LR Classic

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, i used Cloud based Lr for 2 years and all my fav presets are in it. Since the performance of that LR on my iMac was poor i switched to Lr Classic. However, i can not figure how to transfer presets if that is even doable? Generally speaking, how do i download presets from Adobe Community at all? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is doable and very easy. In Lightroom right-click on the preset, then choose 'Export'. Then in Lightroom Classic import that exported preset.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2024 Jun 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that does not work in my case. When i am in LR Classic and i go import it will open a window for me to choose what and where i am importing from. It's not an easy copy/paste 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been reading for 2 days now and it seems like its not possible to transfer them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh ok i export it to a certaind destination and then import to LRC from there. Got it! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LR you can go to Discover and download presets. How is that done in LR Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic does not have that option, because it is a cloud option. You can export such a preset from Lightroom and import it in Lightroom Classic however. A preset is a preset.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems you are trying to use the wrong import window. To import presets in Classic, go to Develop and in the presets side panel, hit the little plus.

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 10.31.35 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is also a 'Import Develop Profiles & Presets' menu under the 'File' menu.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was doing that and i figured it out in the end. However, can't figure how to download presets from Community like i was able with Lr clpoud based 😕 like when you go to all other users images and donwload presets you like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was doing that and i figured it out in the end. However, can't figure how to download presets from Community like i was able with Lr clpoud based 😕 like when you go to all other users images and donwload presets you like.

By @Boser37000822guqf

I'm not sure what you are still asking for. As I already explained, that option is not available in Lightroom Classic. There is no 'community' like in Lightroom cloud. But as I also explained, you can download these community presets in Lightroom cloud, export them to your hard disk, and then import them in Lightroom Classic.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not see the previous reply. However, i find very unfortunate and incovenient that we gotta have two Lr versions for this reason. It is what it is i guess. Thanks for helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines