• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't get my watermark to show when I export an image

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! I've read a few other discussions about this and I've tried changing the font already. I'm not sure why this is not working. I'm using a custom text watermark in LR.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Which version of Lightroom are you using? Did you change the font type or font size? I'd suggest trying a common font like Open Sans to test.

Did you save the watermark? And are you exporting through the Export dialog? The more info you can supply, the better to answer your questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get the preview of the text watermark in the Watermark Editor after you have entered the text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe got rid of watermark in the update. Please read the update. Watermark does not work anymore while exporting. Just delete lightroom and use Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

creepybone31  wrote

Adobe got rid of watermark in the update. Please read the update. Watermark does not work anymore while exporting. Just delete lightroom and use Photoshop.

Huh? Where did you read that? Adding a watermark on export still works fine.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

creepybone31  wrote

Show us where it says that?? Still working here on the current release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was a 'bug' that caused the Water mark not to show on a Windows File Explorer Thumbnail, but ONLY the embedded thumbnail, It did NOT affect the file that was exported.

Lightroom Classic: Watermark omitted from embedded thumbnails of exported JPEGs | Photoshop Family C...

This bug was FIXED in Classic v7.2  see the Update news- New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom Classic CC

ScreenShot062.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.9.1, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.1, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines