• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I continue to have syncing problems with LR Classic

Contributor ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continue to have syncing problems with LR Classic.  I have struggled with this ever since it was introduced.  In the past I was able to eventually fix the problem with this time I don't seem to be able to.  The syncing progress gets stuck and will sit for days saying there are photos that are syncing.  See photo.  When I open the LR Sync preferences it says there is NO sync activity.  I have deleted all my synced collections but the photos remain in LR cloud.  I have even deleted all the albums on LR cloud.  If I click on "delete all synced data" in the preferences panel it says this will delete all my photos in LR.  Something I definitly do NOT wnat to do.  I am not sure if is talking about LR or LR Classic.  I never want to delete my LR classic photos.  I can rebuild the photos in LR but not LR classic.  How do I fix this?  I see many posts on this subject.  It is somehting Adobe needs to address.Taq0j9aNMY.jpgygRaJarRa7.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?