• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ICC profiles

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the best ICC printer profile for printing. I have a Canon IP8720. I didn't have any issues printing until  I upgraded to CC. Not sure if I need to reinstall printer profiles again or not? Any help would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best profile is the one matches the paper with your specific printer model. Do you have paper profiles available for your printer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have printer profiles but they are not specific to the paper manufacturer but I beleive there are to type of paper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have an ICC profile in the previous version of Lightroom? The ICC profile needs to be copied into your Lr CC preferences. Check to see if it is in the list of profiles in the print module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They are there but do you think I would need to remove and reinstall them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines