• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Dialogue Glitch?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported an SD card full of images. When trying to import a second card, on the left side of the screen, under "Source" no matter what I choose (sd card, image files already on the hard drive), the grid in the middle that would normally show image previews is completely empty. The files are all there, it's like it just won't see them. So I can't select images to import. Same result whether I'm attempting to Copy, Move, or Add photos to library. I'm not seeing "greyed out" files, it just shows nothing. I tried downgrading to earlier versions of LRC, same result. Upgraded Mac OS from Monterrey to Ventura, still not working. Any ideas?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to reset the Lightroom preferences.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

It's recommended to backup your preferences before you reset the preferences to the default settings:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.11 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this. Click on COPY. Then makes sure the Destination Panel is present and expanded and points to a folder that actually exists. Then, if you want to do an ADD, you can click back on ADD.

PS: My web browser cannot view file attachments here in the Adobe Communities. I could not view your screenshot, so I had to guess what the problem is. Please include your screen capture in your reply by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon. Please do this every time in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines