• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import not recognizing photos already imported

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my LR Classic to the latest update a few weeks ago and I just upgraded my catalog according to the prompt in LR Classic and now my import is not "seeing" old photos as already imported. I'm trying to import from my phone and more than half of the photos have already been imported. LR has always recognized duplicates and I have everything set the same for my importing, but I have tried multiple times and I get the same issue. Is this a problem after the last LR Classic update?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines