• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported profiles do not show in Manage Profiles

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2024 Jul 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the DNG Profile Editor to create a manual profile. I importd the resulting DCP file into Lightroom Classic and confirmed it is now in the Profiles folder. However, it does not show in the Profiles list even after restarting LrC.. Also, it doen't show in the "Manage Profiles" list.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2024 Jul 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DCP profiles are camera specific. You will not see the profiles in the Profile Browser panel unless you are developing an image taken with that specific camera.  Ditto for "Manage Profiles".

What image file are you developing?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 14.0, Photoshop 26.0, ACR 17.0, Lightroom 8.0, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 15.0.0, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And they are raw-only profiles, so they don't show either if you selected a jpeg from that camera.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The profile I built came from the same body I used for the Raw pictures that now don't show the resulting profile. as available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines