• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Lightroom 5 licence on a new MacBook does not work?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought a new MacBook and i tried to install my LightRoom 5 licence, but it does not work. I filled in the serial number etc. The technical support of Adobe advised me to go here to resolve the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Well, if the operating system is OSX 10.13 or later, then Lightroom 5 may not run at all on that operating system.

Your choices would seem to be upgrade (pay money) to purchase Lightroom 6.14, or get the subscription (pay money) to Lightroom Classic CC. Please note that Lightroom 6.14 is not supported by Adobe, and will never be updated for any reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, if the operating system is OSX 10.13 or later, then Lightroom 5 may not run at all on that operating system.

Your choices would seem to be upgrade (pay money) to purchase Lightroom 6.14, or get the subscription (pay money) to Lightroom Classic CC. Please note that Lightroom 6.14 is not supported by Adobe, and will never be updated for any reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines