• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lag in develop module

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started happening today and I'm not sure why.

Pease see link to video:  https://youtu.be/57TJomMdrj0 

In the library module the zoom works fine, as expected. When I switch to the develop module and click the image, it does not zoom. However, each click to zoom in and out after that, regardless of where on the screen, will result in an instant zoom in (not gradual like it still is in library) to the place where I originally clicked. Making changes to the image also happens instantly in the previews at the bottom, but takes a long time to reflect on the main image.  The only thing I have changed recently is the place my catalogue runs from. It points at a different drive now but it's a drive I was using until recently to host my files and worked it fine yesterday. I have tried hosting this same .dng on my SSD C: and get the same issue. No other discernable issues on Lightroom or my PC generally. Installing recent updates for Lightroom and Windows and restarting my PC has also not helped.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Lightroom Classic you're using along with the version of Windows you're running?

You can try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Lightroom Classic by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, relaunch Lightroom Classic to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked, thank you!

I am a little concerned about what this means for my video card though? My mouse was very choppy after after using Lightroom and closing it, and when my GPU is selected in that menu even the drop down menus flash and lag.

Lightroom is working fine, no performance issues from not using my card - but what is wrong with my GPU? Why did this just start happening? I was runnning some games at high settings to see what my PC can handle - is there a chance that I messed up the card or some settings somewhere? Is there a way of doing diagnostics? I appreciate if this isn't your area!

Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines