Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom adding exposure...

New Here ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

Since a few days ago, whenever I edit a photo, Lightroom Classic has added exposure to my photos.
When I select my subject and what to copy the mask, the exposure is just going up and up (see video).

Or when I import a new photo, the exposure starts directly at 1.36.

What could be the cause of this?

Kind regards,

Nico van der Merwe

(running Lightroom Classic 13.2)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem (can't actually call it a problem) is solved. A user mistake from my side...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines