• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom App Syncing

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am running LR on an iPhone 7+ and have found that it will only sync if it is running, and will not sync if it is running in the background.  This is quite frustrating as if the phone goes to sleep, or I have to answer the phone then it stops.

Is this normal?  I find it quite infuriating that such a simple feature would be omitted from it?  It's like when you employ someone to do a job but have to constantly tell them what to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Is your Lightroom app set to sync only over wifi?

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I think it is just VERY slow.  I have no idea why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does the same thing at my end, App should be kept opened and in focus so that it can sync. A workaround here would be to increase your screen timeout and keep the app open until it syncs all the images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines