• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Sync "Service not available"

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was asked yesterday (here: Lightroom Mobile Sync Issue ) and a "correct" answer noted but I think there is actually an issue with the latest update or with Adobe because now I am having this issue too. Yesterday I was fine, files were syncing, no problem. Today, I get "service not available."

I am logged in to Adobe on both my MacBook and my iPhone. Both apps are up to date. I have strong wifi.

See screenshot. 25 files are pending sync. Nothing I do actually gets them to sync. The sync service just continues to be unavailable. Is anybody else dealing with this?

Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 1.11.43 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for bringing this up. I'm having the same issue. I've contacted Adobe and they admit to a problem but give no answers to what's going on or when it will be solved. I'm not happy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lr Desktop are you running.... Make sure it’s 6.12 / CC 2015.12 and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Creative Cloud, and it says I have version CC 2015.12, which is supposedly the latest one.   Also CC prompts me to update when an update is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did an Uninstall the re-downloaded and re-installed and it's working now. Not sure who's end it was on but it's fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe (silently) changed the back-end.

Lightroom CC message 'Upgrade required for Lightroom mobile sync'

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had the same issue. I "signed out" of CC then "signed in" and it resolved the problem, for now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines