• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 10.4 not responding on Mac with MacOS Mojave 10.14.6

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just signed up for creative cloud and installed Lightroom and Lightroom Classic. Lightroom opens but Lightroom classic does not rerspond. The wheel keeps spinning and then stops.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I beleive you cannot install the latest Lightroom Classic 11.3 on Mojave.

Here are the minimum requirements on Adobe's siteScreen Shot 2022-04-15 at 15.58.04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally resolved. You can install Lightroom 10.4 (32 Bit version) on Mojave and with the help of Adobe techical support on line they managed to install it on my PC. The process was quite lengthy and it involved a number of changes to settings etc. They did however struggle to upload the most recent catalogue and told me that it was too large and that in future I should create a few smaller catalogues. The down side is that I lost some of my recent keywords and adjustments. Rather annoying but I am now running it on my computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines