Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom Classic - Cannot drag photos anymore

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 10.2 on iMac 5K Late 2015 with MacOS Big Sur 11.3

I can't drag photos to another folder anymore. If I select multiple photos and I try to move them the selection disappear and no photos are moved. Even if I try to move one single photo I cannot do it.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021
Are you dragging by pointing the mouse at the thumbnail of the image and then pressing and holding the mouse button while dragging? Or are you pointing at the grey area around the image thumbnail?

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you dragging by pointing the mouse at the thumbnail of the image and then pressing and holding the mouse button while dragging? Or are you pointing at the grey area around the image thumbnail?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks dj_paige!

I can't believe I was pointing at the grey area without noticing........ I use LR since the first versions...

Problem solved!

Thanks again,

fabio

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines