I have recently purchased a 2019 Imac 27 inch, I transferred all of my files & data from my old 2009 21.5 Imac (including Lightroom Classic CC) older version.
All seemed fine however Lightroom Classic CC is not starting, it attempts to but i get an OSM "Lightroom encountered user permission issues" I clicked on Repair to Continue but I then get OSM "Lightroom cannot fix the permission issues for you automatically"
We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. Would you mind telling us the exact version of Lightroom Classic you're using along with your computers macOS version? Did you transfer the data & applications to the new Mac using a Time machine backup or a similar service? If yes, then please uninstall Lightroom Classic along with the Creative Cloud desktop app using the Creative Cloud cleaner tool & re-install them. You can check out the steps to use the Creative Cloud cleaner tool here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html
Please ensure that Lightroom Classic has the necessary paermissions on the Mac by following the steps suggested below:
1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.
2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Lightroom Classic is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.
3. If Lightroom Classic is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.
4. Also, grant permissions to Lightroom Classic under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.
5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.