Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Not Syncing anymore

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I work with Lightroom classic, lightroom and mobile. Classic is my workhorse.  My catalog contains 500k image and 210k are synced ( smart previews ) to the cloud. Everything worked fine for years and updated no trouble on every device wether it came from mobile or classic. 

Since the 17 of april, right after the latest lightroom update, Classic has stopped syncing and is constantly in "all synced" mode, what ever is done within classic or through mobile....

All basics trouble shooting steps have been done (preferences, uninstall, re install, etc.....)  nothing will trigger classic back to sync 

My cloud continues to populate properly through lightroom and mobile but classic is 5 days behind.... This is a big issue for my worlkload wich is seriuosly in danger now...

I would like to avoid rebuild sync data ( been through that ounce and it took weeks) or rebuild the entire cloud data ... it would take more than weeks and I would loose all of my folder strcuture in the cloud; the folders we have to create individualy to nest the collections because classic won't sync collection sets...

Is there somebody out there knowledgeable enough to help me out ? I was in contact for hours with adobe support but they have only radical and destructive solutions ... 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?