• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic suddenly does not import my photos

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a Classic customer for years and imported thousands of photos from my Mac computer or directly from my Nikon D750 .... until now.  My new photos show up on the screen for my selection, but when I click import the screen goes blank.  When I after many minutes of nothing close out the import request I am shown one of two messages:

"the following files were not imported because they cou...ot be read or the destination folder is not writable. (97)....or...the same message with (191) 

I am doing nothing different than I have before.  What could have happened and how does the program get back to working and allowing me import.
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an Apple.  But, I'ver read that Apple updates have changed the status of some folders so that they are not writable.  It allegedly improves security.  If that happened you have to change them to writable.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a Mac user either, but based on other posts I've seen here, giving LrC Full Disk Access might fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines