• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic won't open, crashes.

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perché la mia app si blocca in questo modo? Schermata di Allego 3.
Voglio sperare di non perdere il mio lavoro, per favore datemi una mano, grazie di cuore, un saluto a tutti.apertura e si blocca.jpggestione risorse.jpgfile che crea allapertura1.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My OS is: W.10 Pro 64bit - Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz - RAM: 16.0 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see here: P: LrC 12.2.1 fails to start/launch or is extremel... – Seite 4 - Adobe Support Community - 13673512 and check if it's helps.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this morning I tested with a PC Laptop (different from the fixed PC I used yesterday) if Lightroom CC worked for me the Analogue catalog. I tried and realized that indeed it crashed with the Analogue Catalog, if I go to open another different Catalogue, it always tries to open the Analogue catalog and hangs Lightrrom CC. How can I solve it, thanks to whoever will give me a hand, greetings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you'll try to open another catalog in Lightroom close Lightroom first and then do the following.

Press and hold the Alt key (Option key on a Mac), then launch Lightroom. Keep the Option key pressed until a dialog appears with the option to create a new catalog.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I solved it by opening another catalog, in fact that Analog Catalog was damaged, evidently being backed up with the NAS. Thank you all. Where that catalog (Analog) was damaged can you understand if I post screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I deleted it, when I go to open LrC it crashes and creates the same files...file che crea allapertura1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this morning I tested with a PC Laptop (different from the fixed PC I used yesterday) if Lightroom CC worked for me the Analogue catalog. I tried and realized that indeed it crashed with the Analogue Catalog, if I go to open another different Catalogue, it always tries to open the Analogue catalog and hangs Lightrrom CC. How can I solve it, thanks to whoever will give me a hand, greetings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines