Exit

Lightroom does not sync with LR Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Desktop 5.5 [968504]

Mac OS 10.9 (3)

I started to work with LR 5.5 Desktop two weeks before. Because the LR Mobile sync was quite unstable, I decided to start over. I used the "delete all data" option in LR Desktop -> Settings and re-logged on with my Cloud account in the LR Mobile settings.

Since then Lightroom Desktop never ever started to sync with LR Mobile again. Sync is turned on and I am logged on, Internet connection is fine. But it does not matter which collection I mark for sync, it happens nothing.

I also tried to deinstall and reinstall Lightroom Desktop itself, but no success. LR Mobile sync is still not working.

Could you please help me?

Regards, Mathias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Could you try to re-sign-in on iPad+iPhone. Should work now. There was something wrong at the back-end.

Could you describe a bit your Lightroom Mobile workflow from the very starting point on.  Did you e.g. first sign-in to Lightroom desktop, synced the collections and after that signed in to the IPhone/iPad app?

-

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 102 Replies 102
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can open up the Lr perferences via the Edit menu. When you then select "Lightroom Mobile" panel the alt key should bring up the diagnostic button.

-

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this LR desktop to mobile app issue. All mobile devices sync with each other, just not with desktop. Have spent many hours with Chat Support to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2016 Jan 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guido,

My problem is now solved. The delete of caches folder was really the solution.

The synch with my desktop works fine now.

Thanks to Adobe team.

Christophe

Le 20 janv. 2016 à 13:08, greule <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Lightroom does not sync with LR Mobile

created by greule in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

You can open up the Lr perferences via the Edit menu. When you then select "Lightroom Mobile" panel the alt key should bring up the diagnostic button.

-

Guido

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8409574#8409574 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8409574#8409574

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2016 Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a similar issue - have tried reinstalling the app on both iPhones I have linked to the account, and they are now showing fine.

Desktop is still showing 'syncing 1 photo'

I've tried deleting the cache.lrdata file, and problem remains

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrew, I've just send you a private message. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any possibility of looking into the same for my account .. have followed all steps (sent you private email with dropbox etc) and have "deleted all data" and still have NO sync. I can add collections through web/mobile but NOT FROM desktop as it used to work .... all sync'd photos (in LR desktop)=0 ... despite many collections showing box checked for sync and service for syncing being on.  Have signed out many times etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to sync to Lightroom.Adobe.com.  It synced in May, but stopped now.  All the settings indicate it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lynn,

which version of LrD are you using exactly (Help/About)?

Also please let us know which OS version you are using?

What do you see when you look at the Preferences for Lightroom mobile?

Does it help to logout and login again from Lr Desktop (Help/Sign out).

thanks,

Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using LR CC, just updated this AM, Mac OS Yosemite latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, have you ever done a delete all data in from the Lightroom mobile Preferences in LrD?

If you click on the identity plate - is it possible for you to see if you need to press Start?

Thanks,

Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did DELETE ALL DATA.  Sorry, what and where is the identity plate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on the upper left side - you can click on the Lr icon on the upper left and it will open.

thanks,

Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-06-12 at 12.14.11 PM.png  Yes, I did that and this is what I got.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it.  Checked online and was clicking on the wrong LR icon.  I needed to click on the one in LR, not the LR on the lightroom.adobe.com site.  So I am back in business.  Thanks for attempting to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 17, 2014 Aug 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

II'm having the same problem using a Windows 7 64 bit pc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bonanza3. What kind of sync status is Lightroom Desktop showing? Are there any pending photos listed as to be synced?

Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

Thanks,

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 27, 2014 Aug 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works! Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2014 Aug 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem as the rest of the group, my lightroom mobile shows the collection but with zero photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2014 Aug 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi momtuck, when I look at the back-end I see lots of missing renditions of  your uploaded photos.

Is Lightroom Desktop still showing sync process?

Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

Thanks,

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the Samsung 9 plus and can't get my lightroom desktop to sync with my lightroom mobile...is there a way to fix this?  I'm very new into photography and still learning how all of this works.  Thanks in advance for all suggestions and problem solving!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2014 Aug 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same problems, could you fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2014 Aug 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

are you not able to get the syc running at all. When you drag some photos to a collection and enable the sync with the little checkbox beside....Do you see any Lightroom processing by doing this?

If not, could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

-

Thanks

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2014 Aug 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you said to private message you but I’m not sure how to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2014 Aug 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you get the html log?

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Re: Lightroom does not sync with LR Mobile

Date: August 27, 2014 at 1:45:43 PM CDT

To: jive-1602264748-1pr81-2-3z1o6@adobe-v7.hosted.jivesoftware.com

you said to private message you but I’m not sure how to do that.

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2014 Sep 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I have the log now. Deleted it from this thread.- Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines