• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom dosn't open

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i click to open lightroom in creative cloud nothing happen. I've install the application but i don't have shortcut on my lunchpad. other applications like premiere pro are opening without any problem and i can see a shortcut on linchpad. Do you have any ideas whats wrong ? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling in case there was an issue during the install. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have not indicated which version of Lightroom you are referring to?

See the screen capture if you have the Adobe Photography Plan you should have access to all the applications displayed there.

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 10.28.34 AM.png  

In addition, you should ensure you have provided full disk access to all those applications in your ...

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; ( also laptop Win 11, ver 23H2; LrC 13.5,;)2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5,; Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines