• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom loading images FOREVER

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday, without any warning, LR is almost constantly "loading" my images. I have cleared my cache, removed large files and some backup files, restarted my computer....need help! I'm on a MacBook Pro that I just got in November.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following basic information:

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 10.2

Big Sur 11.3

error - File access denied 

What was I doing - just trying to access images after they were imported

This issue does appear to have resolved with most of the images. Just a couple that I could not edit, so I will assume those images/files were corrupted.

Screenshot 1.pngScreenshot 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The exclamation mark in a black circle (on the thumbnail border in your filmstrip) indicates the file is corrupt.

An Import that displays the embedded JPG preview may not show the corruption until a 1:1 preview is built, or you try to Develop the image.

Corrupted files are mostly caused by faulty hardware- Card reader, cables, a dying hard-drive, damaged RAM. (All possible, and rare reports, in 'new' machines!)

Try downloading the file again from the camera card if available.

(Not associated with your problem- Any reason you are creating Virtual Copies of all files?)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines