• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIghtroom's AI denoise is terrible for my drone's DNG files

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have Canon and Nikon cameras and AI denoise works fine on their RAW files but I also have the DJI AIR 3 drone that when I try to use AI denoise on it's DNG files it doesn't denoise at all, instead it just sharpens the existed noise.

Is there hope?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide more information? What ISO are the Air 3 images taken at. How is the exposure. Are the images from dark or dusk condition? 

I tried Denoise AI on some DJI Phanton 3 Pro DNG images. Those images had some pretty serious noise in the deep shadows that Denoise AI handled very well.  Not the same as yours of course.

I suggest you post samples here in a reply. Click on the little box with the mountains in the tool bar above the text area to imbed an image in your post.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Better yet, upload a sample DNG to Dropbox, Google Drive, or similar and post the sharing link here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines