• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 6.14 desktop runs on Mac OS X Catalina (10.15 fourth beta)

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite my initial pessimism, Lightroom 6.14 (desktop) may actual work with the upcoming Mac OS X Catalina. I tested LR 6.14 using the latest 10.15 beta release which I installed on an external SDD drive. I also updated the Adobe Creative Cloud app but am not sure whether this is necessary. I am using a Mac mini (2018) 3 GHz Intel Core i5 wilth 8 GB of RAM.

- David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

An unexpected surprise ...

LR 6.14 (installed with Mojave) has (mostly) continued to function onh the latest version of macOS Ventura (13.0.1).

LR 6.14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally speaking, LR 6.14 continues to work just fine on my Mac mini (late 2012) running Catalina 10.15.1. However generating a slide show doesn't. The error message: "Dynamic Link Media Server failed to launch". Has anyone found a solution around this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went back to my Mac and found I had a Lightroom V 5 lying around. I thought I give it a try, and to my amazement, LR 5 could create and play a slideshow, something LR 6 cannot do any longer. Weird! With this finding I can push a bit further out having to lease LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días, tengo una pregunta para usted.Como ha conseguido instalar y que funcione en cataliana.Muchas gracias por su tiempo.Evaristo.Good morning, I have a question for you. How have you managed to install and work in Catalan? Thank you very much for your time. Evaristo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An unexpected surprise ...

LR 6.14 (installed with Mojave) has (mostly) continued to function onh the latest version of macOS Ventura (13.0.1).

LR 6.14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines