• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr classic 13.2 and old Nik collection 1.2.11

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is it possible to successfully install the old free version of Nik Collection 1.2.11 in Lightroom Classic 13.2?
Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible? Yes.  I have the old 1.2.11 NIK apps working with LrC v13.2 and Photoshop v25.6 in Windows-11.

Because the NIK Apps  work as standalone apps they just need to show in the LrC External Editors list.  If an install procedure (where you may need to add Lightroom) does not show NIK in External Editors then you can manually add them to the External Editors list in Preferences. (except for HDR Effex that installs as a Plugin Export function.)

In Lightroom-Classic:

2024-04-19 08_32_51-Roberts Catalog-v13 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.jpg

In Photoshop:

2024-04-19 08_31_49-© BPG-12-A-OPEN-STAND ALONE.jpg @ 100% (RGB_16) _.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't use my old (free) NIK software often so have not installed the apps inside Lightroom.   However, I have put "Shortcuts" to the two I use the most on my deskstop.   From Lightroom Classic, I can right click an image, select Show in Explorer and then drag the file to the NIK Shortcut where it opens.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines