Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

LR Classic Stuck uploading

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a new M1 iMac.

My LR Classic has been stuck "Uploading"  39 files to my cloud for weeks.  However these images are already synced and visible in Mobile LR and Desktop LR on my laptop.  I can make a small change in one of the images on the laptop and it is reflected back to the Collectiion on LR Classic quickly.   

How do I get LR Classic to realize the images are already in the CC and stop reminding me that i still have images uploading 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That doesn't sound good. Are you able to see any error information under the Sync Errors section here? https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Also, is there a video imported into Lightroom? That could also be a reason for this issue, you may try removing the video and see how it goes.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I kind of ignored the situation.  I made a number of additions and changes to my collections in Classic under "From LR Mobile" and everything was uploaded and sync to the cloud and visible on both Laptop and iPad almost immediately.  The Sync indicator in upper right corner on Classic screen keeps whiring and the number of Uploading files went to 0 and is now back to 8.  Yet every thing I have changed has already appeared in the cloud.  So I accept that something is out of whack, but its not effecting actual use, so I will just let it whir and ignore it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines