• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic - unexpected error opening catalogue - 2 catalogues as it goes

Participant ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded to LR Classic CC(8.2) and two of my most recent catalogues(last opened - Jan 7th 2019) do not open and get the error below. I have reset all the permissions on all external drives, folders and files, tried copying it to a local drive. Have tried unzipping a backup and I just seem to get another .zip file?? I have a different catalogue on the same drive(last opened Feb 1st 2019) and it opens fine.

Screenshot 2019-02-14 at 11.42.48.png

Mojave 10.14.3

Screenshot 2019-02-14 at 11.44.52.png

Rather bizarre that 2 do not open..Stuck on this one..Any help?

Thanks and kind regards

Butch

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried opening a CR2 file from the same drive in Photoshop and it could not be read..curiouser and curiouser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I have discovered the issue. The data came from a rescued drive and all the files that were "rescued" seem to have come back as pure data. I have Photoshop files, RAW files and exports(JPG) files that simply will not open.

oooh dear..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines