• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile Storage locally v iPad

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am about to travel and take a ton of snapshots. My iPad has 145 GB free. But LRM says I have 42GB available. How can I increase LRM to accept what may be 125GB of imported images in my iPad with LRM? I am hoping to occasionally have internet available but that may be spotty where I am going. If available I will sync to my Creative Cloud account which I subscribe to. I also have space available on my iPhone LRM App. Does that help give me additional space to import into Camera Roll on my iPhone and then Select images to import into LRM?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such setting. Lightroom should see and be able to use what is available.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wayneh92496952  wrote

I am about to travel and take a ton of snapshots. My iPad has 145 GB free. But LRM says I have 42GB available.

I suspect the free space being reported by your iPad is the physical storage space remaining on the device whereas the space indicated by Lr mobile is that available on the Adobe Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom will show the available amount of free local storage when you tap... err... 'Local Storage'.

File 26-07-2018, 16 06 31.png

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines