• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR/Mogrify uncheck?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the LR/Mogrify plugin for adding a white border around my photos. But I don't want this for EVERY export. Can I uncheck this option? I have reduced the border size to zero, but there is still a limit of 10 exports. I can't find how to 'untick' this option.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mogrify is not an Adobe product.

Info from developer regarding number of exports

LR/Mogrify 2 is a donationware plugin. The trial version limits the number of images that can be exported in one go to ten. Donating towards the development of this plugin will provide you with a serial number removes this restriction.

If you've already purchased, I recommend you you seek assistance from the the developer or their agent. If necessary, you can purchase from.:

https://www.photographers-toolbox.com/products/lrmogrify2.php

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

"I have installed the LR/Mogrify plugin for adding a white border around my photos. But I don't want this for EVERY export."

To remove an LR/Mogrify 2 option from the current export setting: In the Post-Process Actions panel of the Export settings window, select the action you want to disable. Then click Remove:

johnrellis_0-1711075891771.png

You might consider creating export presets with and without the borders action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, looks straightforward. Making a preset is a good suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines