• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac OS Big Sur 11.6 and Light Room 11.2

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to LR 11.2, but in order to do so, I needed to update my Mac OS from High Sierra to Big Sur.

Unfortunately, after doing so and updating LR, LR can not find my photos when I try to upload then from my camera and every action I do in LR takes an extrems amount of time or crashes my Mac all together. I have taken my Mac to the Apple store. It;s not a memory or maleware issue and we even reinstalled my whole operating system.

Nothing seems to work, at this time, Are these versions compatible and, if so, does anyone have a remedy for this? Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One common user error when upgrading MACOS from a version before Catalina is answering a security dialog from the MACOS concerning Application access to Files and Folders. This relates to LrC not being able to access removable volumes such as SD cards. It is easily fixable.

see:

https://nektony.com/duplicate-finder-free/folders-permission

Outside of LrC, etc,  on the MAC, accomplish the steps in the link above to grant access, for Lightroom Classic

CatalinaFilesandFolders.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines