• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make a Second Copy To: "grayed out"

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed Lightroom Classic v11.1 on my Mac Mini (M1) running Big Sur 11.6.2. When I try to import new images in the past I was able to check the box above and point to a LaCie external hardrive (formatted for Mac). I have checked as seen in the attachment for permissions. The feature is currently grayed out no matter what I have tried so I don't know where to investigate further to try and resolve this issue so looking for help. Thanks in advance, Ken

Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 7.25.31 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you Importing in Add-mode? Then this option is not available, as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share a screen capture of your Import dialog. This should help others assist you. As previously mentioned, this can be affected by the Import options.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it was set to "add" mode and changed it to "copy" and all is working. Not sure how I would have arrived at this fix without this forum so thanks for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So your sorce was a SD or CF card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines