• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Masks seem to select properly, but when adjusting the mask, it adjusts the whole image

Participant ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running LR 13.1 on Sonoma 14.2.1

The issue was still there in the previous Sonoma version. Upgrading Sonoma didn't fix it.

I see the red overlay of the mask, but when I adjust it, like darken it, it darkens the whole image, not just the mask.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typically when members post that particular issue, it turns out they are accidentally moving sliders in the Basic Panel, not a mask panel. Make sure you have not scrolled to far down in the right side panel. Double check where you are clicking.

WrongPanelMasks.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're right. After the last upgrade, it collapsed all my menus and didn't realize where I was. You may want to leave this thread up for others to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines