• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving photos from computer

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have old raw photos on old computer with lightroom 3? And I need to move to new computer with LR cloud version. As is I get message "The file could not be found". How can I accomplish this move?

Thank you.

David Hart

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information is needed. What steps did you follow? Please be detailed and specific. At what point in the process do you get this message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Lightroom Desktop or Lightroom Classic on the new computer? Also where are the image files physically located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Lightroom Classic now, you might want to review the steps in the free ebook Moving Lightroom to a New Computer which is by a known Lightroom expert. That should clear it up, but you can always ask more questions here too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines